This is a combination of operations that most often consists of abdominal plastic and breast lift or augmentation surgery. By performing these operations at the same time as a single stage procedure, you’re able to lessen recovery time and get back on your feet quickly.
The main goal of “Mommy Makeover” plastic surgery is to restore body shape which was damaged after childbirth or due to a fast weight loss in a short period of time.
“Mommy makeover” is ideal for bringing a post-baby body back to its pre-pregnancy shape. Many women after childbirth or fast weight loss feel disappointed about their body and most frequently it is abdominal area and breasts. In this case, “Mommy Makeover” becomes a real salvation to get rid of the complex.
Read more about abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck): Tummy Tuck.
What should be known after surgery?
- Body mass index (BMI) should be less than 30;
- The first 2 postoperative days are usually spent in the clinic;
- Bruising and swelling usually disappears within 1-3 weeks;
- Medical threads are pulled out 2 weeks after surgery;
- 6 months or more the swelling could be seen;
- Strenuous physical activities should be avoided;
- After the surgery, lymphatic drainage massage (after surgeries and trauma) on an individual basis is recommended to achieve the best healing results.